Monday, March 17, 2008

As If I Need More Conflict In My Life

Hi, you've reached the Laugh More blog. While you'd think this was an away message stating I was off doing some crazy fun St. Patrick's Day-esque activity instead of writing a new post today, I'm not. I just have too damn much work to do to release my creative juices onto you right now. Are you sad? Did you really need new creative juice today? I know, I know. And I'm sorry. What can I do to make it up to you?

OH I KNOW!

Why don't I recap-in-a-flash Friday night's poker game at our house with our two couple friends? Shall I? Obe-Kabe. It goes like this: work sucked, had to stay late, no time to prepare for guests, naked when doorbell rings announcing guests' arrival, sweating buckets, one guest brings Yorkie dog, enormous headache, everyone eats, sitting and talking, dogs playing, HUNTER EATING YORKIE. Me screaming, friends horrified, end of evening, sad sadness. More sad guilty sadness. The end.

Who wants to come over for a puppy play date?!? ANYONE? NO? REALLY? WHY?

1 comment:

Stacey Hall :) said...

hahahahaha - I promise I will still dog sit :)