Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Wanted: Baby Room Designer (Preferably Pro Bono)

I'm not one you would call "design savy", or "decor oriented", or even "stylish" which explains exactly why I have absolutely no idea what to do with a baby nursery. So far my exploits have consisted of googling "nursery decor" and clicking on the 15 links that come up, praying one will be a fully equipped decorated nursery for under $100. Alas, this has not been the case.

The three ideas swimming around my pea sized brain consist of The World, Noah's Ark, and Animals and their Home Countries. I have no clue what to do from there. Was there a class in elementary school or possibly college called Nursery Decor 100? No? For shame. Now my baby will inherit my awful sense of interior design and be forced to endure years of unrelenting mediocre living environments. I feel cheated.

I do love this website though, and am trying to incorporate it into my life: http://www.designspongeonline.com/

Help me if you can! What are your ideas?

No comments: