Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I Love That Lemon

Today my inbox held my weekly update from Babycenter.com - a very good and helpful website. Here's an excerpt:

"Welcome to the second trimester! {Uh, thanks for inviting me?} Your baby can now squint, frown, grimace, pee, and possibly suck his thumb. Thanks to brain impulses, his facial muscles are getting a workout as his tiny features form one expression after another. His kidneys are producing urine. {Hey, I don't need any help in that department little one, I'm doing a-okay with my own overactive Herculean kidney function. Thank you very much.} He can grasp, too. In other news: Your baby's stretching out. From head to bottom, he measures 3 1/2 inches — about the size of a lemon."

So, let me get this straight... Right now I have a frowning, squinty, peeing, grabbing, lemon swimming around my uterus? That's sweeeeeeet! This procreation job is ten times better than my real job. Besides, otherwise I'd just be blogging about how damn hot it is in my office. Damn hot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that lemon too!!