Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Tag!

So I cannot believe I haven't tagged it yet but this adorable blip of fantasticness is my oldest sister's website. My best friend's husband, who is also one of my best friends, who is also my sister's brother-in-law, (how's that for 6 degrees of separation) is a wicked web designer and he made it for them. They are five times the fun and five times the hilariousness, so I am in the process of making my sister blog about their daily doses because, I shit you not, the things that come out of their mouths will BLOW YOU AWAY. No lie.

I think one of the best stories to illustrate this point took place at my parent's house about 4 years ago when the kids were 3. My nephew, Alex, is my godson and the most fearless (and wild) of all of them. He could literally jump off a moving vehicle, army roll 15 feet, swim across a pond, save a baby seal, and still tell you a 35 minute story at the end*. * End proud godmother rant. I have also alluded to the insane maniac that is my dog here. Needless to say, the two of them have a peas-in-the-proverbial pod thing going on. Background of the story set up enough yet? Anyway, Alex is chasing Hunter around the living room while the adults attempt to carry on conversations the way we used to before our lives were taken over by children, and they stop for a rest. All of the other children had given up catching Hunter hours before and moved on to play with inanimate objects that are much easier to catch. Alex sits down next to a panting Hunter and SWEAR to God says, "Hunter, you're my kinda' guy."

Kid's sharp as a whip, just like his godmomma.

No comments: