Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Chop Suey is Fun

I did it. I finally released myself from the emotional chains of my hair, and moved on. It was hard to let go, it always is. But in the end I realized as the cut-hair-sweeper-upper man was brushing the last strands of my innocence into the dust pan, that I was being irrational to leave my hair so long. This world needs change and people who can accept it, brush it off, and move the hell on. So I'm moving on, Long Professional Harpist Hair. Find someone else to torment with your lengthfulness and frizziness.



Picture courtesy of: Mr. G (after several re-shoots and lighting malfunctions. During which he decided taking pictures of his hairy legs was more enticing than my new haircut.)

FYI Internet: With my new haircut, I believe I will be capable of living in this INSANITY HAVEN that is New York City a little longer. Also, I may be able to leap small buildings in a single bound, but we'll have to wait till 5 o'clock to find that one out.

And if you're wondering why I didn't put any make-up on for the "shoot", you can suck it.

No comments: