Monday, January 12, 2009

No Animals Were Harmed In the Making of This Post

Holy F-balls. You know life has you by the gonads when you go an entire two + weeks without remembering you have loyal and pissed off readers who are waiting for your every written word. Internet, I'm sorry. I've let you down. You can't possibly make me feel any worse than I already do, so don't even try. Unless you tell me that I won't be the surprise guest on 30 Rock someday, in that case you could make me feel worse than I already do. But why would you do that? I mean seriously. That's f-ed up of you. I may never talk to you again for even suggesting it. Wow.

I need a sec.

Okay, I'm going to forgive you this time.

In other news, part of the reason I've neglected you is that we just returned from a weeks stay in sunny and be-a-utiful Naples (Florida, not Italy, have I mentioned how we're now a 3-person, no-income family?) and Grif was totally chillin like the villain that he is in the pool every day so YOU KNOW there will be pics of that coming soon.

Here's a sliver to tide you over.

Exhibits 1 and 2 - Hawaiian Trunks, size 12 months & Mohawk in a Baby Inner Tube.We went with friends of ours who have a mother in law who has a husband who lent us his condo - which is totally the way to go if you ask me. The couple, Allison and Josh, brought their 3 month old baby boy (because you know, the courts kind of frown upon a kid that young staying home alone while his parents vacation in Florida, I mean you can't do anything these days, I tell ya), who will some day be Griffin's BFFL so needless to say, but I will, we had a great time.

Exhibit 3 - Zebra Sunglasses:
You rock that shit, Max. Hard core.

1 comment:

Stacey Hall :) said...

I can't handle those pix!!

Ahhhh, you've been gone a month and he's grown a meter!!!

My little homie G is like a little man now!!!

Can't wait to see you guys suuuuper soon :)

Xoxoxo