Friday, August 1, 2008

What the Hell?

I don't know what kind of whack job these hormones are doing to my system, but I just started balling while watching the YouTube video of Christian the Lion. The same YouTube video I've seen a hundred times, the same one that has lame Whitney Houston music to it. In no way has the video been altered since I first saw it, maybe oh about 2 years ago. People, what is going on here? I normally have the emotional range of a parakeet. Nothing makes me cry. I think I've cried about 3 times in my life. (Maybe 4, but the end of The Facts of Life was very hard on all of us. Don't deny it.)

Let's tick off my world sphere as of late:
1. I'm bitchy as hell (I readily admit this but in no way does that excuse the truth behind what I've been bitching about for the past week).
2. I'm an emotional wreck (see above).
3. I'm eating everything I can get my grubby paws on, including the freezer burned mystery foods in the back of our freezer. Yum.
4. I'm Bloaty McBloatitoad and her sister Swollen McSausagetoes all in one.
5. This whole situation stinks of PMS and I have happily gone without Ye Ol' PMS for about 10 months now.

I call foul.

Does this mean I'm getting close to labor? Cause that would be AMAZING. Let's get this party started right and quickly.

No comments: