Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Labored Day

You know how when it's Labor Day and you're feeling all, "I better go out on a boat today, it's Labor Day"? And then you go out on said boat and that's not enough thrill seeking for you so you up the ante with, "I think I want to go tubing!"? So you're dangling precariously far behind a 1,000 mph speedboat hoping to not play chicken with another speedboat out on the lake, and your brother-in-law who is now cut out of your will and will never be allowed to see your children crosses paths with a speedboat to take you over insanely high waves? Then remember what happened next? No? Well, EITHER DO I. I skipped right to the part where I'm in traction and cannot move one single solitary muscle in my entire body. THANKS TODD. Love you bunches and bunches.

No comments: