Monday, September 24, 2007

Never Forget Your Past

So let's click off the bullet points of why today is a terrific Monday, shall we?
* I have laryngitis.

* My dog bit a basset hound's ear yesterday at the kennel and made PUNCTURE HOLES.

* I left my camera at Panchero's Burrito's at 3am Sunday morning.

* I missed my stop on the subway this morning on my way to work.

* Did I mention I lost my camera? The one I take EVERYWHERE? The one with all the pictures on it from Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning? Okay, just checking.

However, I am trying to make the best of the situation. Reasons why my bullet points are kind of humorous to me:
A. When I try to talk it sounds like this, "Squeak. Squ-sque-squeak? Sque-squeak-squeaky."

B. Hunter is now the scariest, most ferocious 37 pounds of flesh on our block.

C. Nothing funny about losing the camera.

D. I missed my stop because I was reading this amazing new book I got at the library.

E. Still nothing funny about losing the camera.

F. (Bonus) The morning java people were extra nice this morning, and some guy held the door for me to catch the elevator on my way back to my office. Then he offered to push my floor number for me because I was carrying my coffee and oatmeal in both hands. Love you, Nice Elevator Man.

G. (Double Bonus) We had an awesome time reuniting with the world's best friends this weekend in Ann Arbor. Aside from Dev's hospital trip, it was thrillingly rejuvenating to be in the company of many truly wonderful people who care so much about each other. Highlights include: Dinner at Grizzly's, Flip cup at Connors (Caitlin you cheat), Tailgating with Papa's Punch, Killing Penn State, obviously - The Jug, Ray Charles, Hollow Man, Rick's, and playing with Devin on Sunday before our flight. I would show you the pictures but I LOST MY CAMERA. Sorry, I'll be more responsible next time.
* I sniped some pics from Super Stacey's Shutterfly Reel! Yay!




This was at Connor's during intermission of Flip Cup 2007.
Not sure who this guy in the checkered shirt is, I think he just happened to be in the right place at the right time...
There would have been many self portraits of Brent as Ray Charles if I had my camera back. But alas, the world may never know such awesomeness exists...

No comments: