Tuesday, January 30, 2007

You're Killing Me Smalls

All of my friends graduated from college about the same year, started jobs about the same year, got married about the same year, and bought houses about the same year. I don't have a problem with any of these processes. Except the next one: I'm not ready to pop out a baby!? Not yet! I'm barely capable of keeping the family dog alive and he's pissed at me for one reason or another, all the time. (And since I am obsessed with my dog/firstborn...)

And not even that, they're all having really, really cute babies! The most adorable babies I have ever seen, and I'm in the business of cute babies. The pressure is beginning to get to me. How will I keep up? Look at what I'm dealing with here: And here:

And even here!

I mean, come on! Did we really have to go there with the monkey suit? And the stuffed banana? That's just plain nasty.

No comments: